A fun choke from the Turtle Position. Be careful when going for this that you do no kick your partner in the back of the head while swinging your leg around. To avoid this make sure you really stand up and disengage. Because you disengage for this move, you may be letting your opponent back into the game. It is for this reason that I do not use this move often.
You may feel inclined to practice this move slowly but the momentum of this move makes it much easier. You will find that after you get the movement down it is amazingly easy.
You Might Also Be Interested in:
- What Is The Best BJJ DVD Instructional For Submission Hunters?
- The Best BJJ DVD Instructionals For Masters Divisions
- A Collection Of The Best No-Gi BJJ DVD Instructionals
- The Best BJJ DVD 2018
- Review Of The Top 5 Guard Passing BJJ DVD Instructionals
- The 9 Best Leg Lock DVD Instructionals For Grapplers
- The Best DVD and Digital Instructionals For BJJ White Belts