After being a 9th degree Red Belt what’s left? According to Gracie Jiu-Jitsu rules there’s nothing left because he couldn’t be promoted to 10th degree as that rank is reserved only for pioneers of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. So, red belt Flavio Behring after 70 years of BJJ is promoted to a white belt with a red bar.
Check the video of Flavio’s promotion below. You can also check the list of red belts on THIS link. It’0s unsure on what list will Flavio be on right now but the time will tell as we’re sure that BJJ world will be discussing about this a lot. Anyway, congratulations Flavio on your promotion there are only a few people who will be able to come to that point in their life.
In 2021 BJJ red belt Flavio Behring can be seen wearing a white belt.
You Might Also Be Interested in:
- What Is The Best BJJ DVD Instructional For Submission Hunters?
- The Best BJJ DVD Instructionals For Masters Divisions
- A Collection Of The Best No-Gi BJJ DVD Instructionals
- The Best BJJ DVD
- Review Of The Top 5 Guard Passing BJJ DVD Instructionals
- The 9 Best Leg Lock DVD Instructionals For Grapplers
- The Best DVD and Digital Instructionals For BJJ White Belts