Joe Rogan asked Kron what happened the last time when he seriously rolled with his father Rickson Gracie.
Kron Gracie answered the question:
“I don’t know! All I know is that the last time we seriously rolled, I got f$#ed up. It was bad. I just got my black belt and I was like, alright dad, let’s go. At that time he was still injured. I mean he had herniated discs for a long time back then. He probably had 8 herniated discs when he was fighting. He had it for a long time. He’s dealt with pain his whole life.
I don’t know exactly what he has and what he had back then, but that was when I was 20 years old and had just gotten my black belt. So I was like ok dad, let’s go.
Since he was out of shape I told him to give me 3 minutes, and we go as hard as we can. Because, of course, I’m in better shape, and he is not training so much. I didn’t want that to be an issue. Than we trained and he got me in for a minute and a half. I was so pissed. He got me with a foot lock. I was like… yeah alright, Rickson is still the man…”
- Rickson Gracie: Rule Number One for BJJ Students
- Kron Gracie: I believe the Earth is FLAT
- Rickson’s Invisible Jiu-Jitsu & 5 most effective techniques
- Karate Guy challenged BJJ Guy to a Bare Hands fight
- Kron Gracie Smoking Weed and Talking About Smoking and Training