This is definitely something you don’t wanna do on tournament and especially in your training room.
The first thing we learn in BJJ is to admit a defeat and go on. There is no room for ego in BJJ especially when your health is in question. That is something this guy missed in this fight. Maybe he’s not a quitter, maybe he’s brave, but there’s nothing more important than your health, so don’t get injured if you don’t have to.
UPDATE: This guy gave an explanation on situation what happened:
You Might Also Be Interested in:
- What Is The Best BJJ DVD Instructional For Submission Hunters?
- The Best BJJ DVD Instructionals For Masters Divisions
- A Collection Of The Best No-Gi BJJ DVD Instructionals
- The Best BJJ DVD 2018
- Review Of The Top 5 Guard Passing BJJ DVD Instructionals
- The 9 Best Leg Lock DVD Instructionals For Grapplers
- The Best DVD and Digital Instructionals For BJJ White Belts